Monday, September 10, 2007

announcing my arrival

my mail to "runners for life"

Hello all,

I bet most of you must be wondering that the sender's name was in some form was familiar.... yes, this is the same Dileep who used to mail a whole lot on this group till I was forced to take a sabbatical from running...

i have not been reading any running related emails (to avoid disappointment and discomfort that i am not running & thus have succesfully added 13 kilos :) yes...I have had people pulling my cheek... really i have had to make more buckle holes in my belt in the last 4 months than in the last 4 years...lets get back to the point)... this is the first running related mail i picked up in close to 4 months.. after a half marathon distance on sunday... and i am so charged to do a 50k run... this dream *will* be followed up a decent training schedule... until and unless something unexpected happens (and definetly hope it is NOT back to back like this time around).. btb i did run today's quota of 2 miles... according to the schedule mentioned in the mail...

thanks for your time.. i know this mail was unproductive for you.. but had to share my excitement of getting back to running.. :)

miles to go...
Dileep..

No comments: